Here's a list of some of the steps that may land you a gig at an upcoming festival:
1. Stand Out from other artists -The Key to anything in the industry is to be unique.
2. One of the biggest advantages you can have is to be different and stand out from your typical artist
3. Have a Bio Ready -An artist should always have a bio handy. A bio gives insight into facts about the artist that may not be as visible. If you don't have a bio, look into getting it done professionally.
4. Have a social media presence -In today's generation, social media can make a career. Festival promoters always want the next big thing, and if you have a high following, then you are one step closer to getting through the door.
5. Have a Live Performance Sample - Not all artists sound the same as they do when they perform live. Thus, it's best for an artist to keep samples of their live performances. This lets the promoters know that you can put your money where your mouth is!