LOOKING FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNS
PatchWerk is seeking a part - time, graphic design intern. This internship is open to students working on their degree in graphic design. You will strictly be on-call, and need to work from the office when called-in. The goal of this internship is to harvest a challenging environment where growing graphic designers learn and gain practical experience in the field of graphic design. Paid positions may become available to those interns who exceed expectations.
The position involves:
• Working closely with the Marketing Team on
the production and design details of all Patch
Werk materials, including but not limited to
identities, publications, brochures,
posters, promotional materials, websites etc.
• Preparation of files, and other documents to
be sent to print.
Candidates should have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to be analytical, work well with people,
work independently and take initiative.
• Proficiency with design programs, i.e.: Quark,
Illustrator ,InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop,
• Thorough, accurate, organized and efficient work
• Capacity to work under tight deadlines and juggle
• Your own personal laptop
• Flexible schedule
Please email letters of interest and portfolios to:
Graphic Design Internship